THE BREAKTHROUGH GROUP WITH KARL MORRIS
ONLY 4 places available
Do you want to be part of a special winter training group?
Instead of wasting another winter leading to another frustrating season, how about working on your game in a way that WILL make a big difference?
This is a very exclusive group strictly limited to just FOUR people who really want to work at their game in the best and most productive way this winter.
This will be a unique training environment
We will meet once a month in December, January and February as a group at Liverpool Golf Centre for a TWO hour session working with Trackman and the indoor simulator in a ‘on course environment’. Starting 13 December 2018. Dates for January and February 2019 to be confirmed.
More importantly, you will also have weekly e-mail back up support with myself to stay on track with your personalised programme.
We will look at :
- Why your current practice doesn’t transfer into performance on the golf course
- What training drills would be most effective for YOU as an individual
- How to set goals that are truly effective and create a ‘map of direction in your brain’
- How to stay on track with what you are doing and not drift away into more meaningless practice habits
- Know how to actually change your golf swing in a way that speeds up the learning process
- If you have an hour to practice, what would be THE best use of your time?
- Why your current practice habits may be making things worse
- The sessions will be experiential and interactive
The group setting of like-minded individuals can be a real catalyst to long lasting change.
What do you want next season to look like?
What could be possible?
Any questions, please email me on : firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01925 764053